Envision and create a life worth living!
Tina Denison, LCSW
EMDRIA Certified EMDR Therapist
Certified Professional Life Coach
About Psychotherapist Tina Denison, MA, MSW, LCSW,
Certified EMDR Practitioner, Certified Professional Life Coach.
For many years I made my way in life as a professional artist, a published author, and an international workshop leader and public speaker. Having lived an unusual and colorful life, I have personal and professional experience in helping others move and grow through grief and loss, trauma, and major life changes of all kinds. I have tremendous depth of education and experience in the trenches of alcohol and substance abuse recovery for individuals, families, and employers. My goal is to inspire and motivate individuals who are in the uniquely creative process of self-examination, reevaluation, and reinvention of Self. To this day I maintain parallel careers as a psychotherapist, artist and writer. Click here to learn more! Clicking this link will open a new tab.
Education and Training:
- BA in Art, Psychology, and English, College of Santa Fe, NM
- MA, Humanities, Focus in the Visual Arts, Prescott College,AZ
- Master of Social Work, New Mexico Highlands University, NM
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker in the State of Arizona (LCSW)
- Certified EMDR Psychotherapist [See EMDRIA Specifications]
- Certified Professional Life Coaching
- Registered Clinical Supervisor in the State of Arizona
- Experienced Sober Coach- 45+ years experience in the field of alcohol and substance abuse recovery.
- 50+ years as a professional artist and author